Most Altabank branches will resume full lobby access beginning Monday, May 18, 2020. As the health and safety of our associates and clients remains a top priority our branches will adhere to the following guidelines:
- Clients with any COVID-19 symptoms should not enter the bank lobby
- Clients are encouraged to use the drive thru for regular business
- Clients accessing the lobby should follow CDC social distancing guidelines and maintain at least 6 feet of separation between themselves and other clients and, when possible, associates
- Per CDC guidelines we recommend clients wear masks while in the bank. Disposable masks will be available to clients who need them.
- Clients who wear masks will be asked to temporarily remove them when entering the branch for security purposes
While most branches will resume regular hours on May 18, some branches will maintain temporary hours
- The Grove Creek and South Jordan branches will remain closed until at least May 26.
- The St. George branch will be open regular hours Monday – Friday, but remain closed on Saturday until May 30.
Branch hours and contact information can be found here