Frequently Asked Questions
To register for online banking please contact customer service toll free at 1-800-815-2265, Monday – Friday between the hours of 7:15 a.m. and 6:15 p.m. (MT) or you can enroll online if we have your current email address on file.
Our online enrollment will require you to provide your SSN, an account number and email address. Upon verifying your information we will send you an email containing a verification link which will direct you to a secure web page displaying a 12 digit online banking ID and temporary PIN. Please note that the verification link must be clicked within one hour of your submission to complete your enrollment.
Setting up your bill pay:
- Access your online banking.
- Click “Bill Pay”.
- Select an account (or accounts) out of which you want the payments to go.
- Set up your payees under the link at the top entitled “Payees.”
- Set up your payments through the links at the top entitled “Add Payment” or “Quick Payment.”
- Track your payments through the link at the top entitled “History.”
If you have forgotten your password you may use the self-reset feature at any time if activated. This feature is activated within the Options tab of your online banking. To use this feature, after activation navigate to our homepage, type in your Online Banking ID and press “Go”. Select the Forgot your Password link and follow the instructions. You may also call customer service in Utah County at 801-642-3456, in Salt Lake and Davis County at 801-428-1046, or toll free at 1-800-815-2265 from Monday – Friday 7:15 a.m. to 6:15 p.m. excluding holidays.
- Routing/transit number
- Beneficiary (recipient of wire) Account name
- Bank name and address
- Beneficiary Account number
- Purpose of wire
- Relationship to beneficiary
- Originator line of business (occupation)
Altabank requires an actual signature in most cases, come to the nearest bank location to sign.
Bank Name: Altabank
Routing/Transit Number: 124301025
Account Name: (Name on your account)
Account Number: (Your account number)
$20.00 Domestic Wire Fee
$10.00 Incoming Wire Fee
3:00 p.m. (MT)
Foreign wires are no longer available for personal accounts.